640 - 644 Esplanade, Urangan, QLD
Waterfront Development Site
Waterfront land with development approval to build two 20 storey residential towers in Hervey Bay. Situated directly opposite the Hervey Bay Marina this site has approval to build 390 apartments, 775 car parks, a swimming pool and a restaurant.
The development approval has flexibility to incorporate standard residential apartments for permanent living, a resort offering style of accommodation or even a mixture of independent living & age care whilst also providing ground floor retail space.
* Prominent site on the corner of Boat Harbour Drive, directly opposite the thriving Hervey Bay Marina precinct
* Development Approval for 390 units plus ground floor retail /medical and commercial space across two (2) x 20 storey towers.
* Substantial Harbour and ocean views which will be potentially the best from amongst any other high rise developments in Hervey Bay
* Two street frontages – 101 metres* on the Esplanade & 161
metres* to Boat Harbour Drive
* Major tourist location with the Hervey Bay Marina being the
main gateway to Fraser Island and the launch pad for one of
the world’s biggest Whale watching regions.
* Hervey Bay also boasts the label of one of Australian’s
main retirement regions because of the coastal and relaxed
lifestyle it has to offer. This site along with the
approvals in place enables a variety of opportunities
Under the provisions of the Fraser Coast Regional Council Infrastructure Charges Incentive Administrative Policy, which came into effect on 14 February 2019, the development would be eligible for a 100% discount on Infrastructure Charges, therefore a total saving of the calculated charge (Category 4 of the policy).
It is estimated that the savings on Infrastructure Charges would around $7.3M
We have this DA site available priced at $12.5M with the seller accepting $3.75M (30%) Contracard
Click here to request more information from the seller